Sunday, November 23, 2008

Announcements

1) I have 2 more new teeth - that makes 11: one for each month! (Not even a year old and a maths genius already!) Actually, they've been there a while, but mummy didn't notice. Well, I don't let her check. Well, would you?! They have been making my nappies ripe and keeping me up sometimes at night. Sometimes, though, I just know something more interesting is going on and don't want to be fobbed off with sleep.



2) I have found my feet. Well, I found them a log time ago. In fact, they are very tasty. But I can also use them to stand on. Sometimes. Mummy thinks this is very exciting, but actually it's better crawling. I wanted to get into the hallway at Babushka's but they put some boxes in the way. That's why I stood up. Then I tried it with a chair, but I fell over and was very sad. It's harder to do it at home. Everything is too high. The sofa is too soft and slippy. I have lots of fun crawling, though, and find all sorts of treasures. Sometimes I even manage to get them in my mouth before mummy notices. But she is very nosy.



2 comments:

Beth said...

Tooth number 12 is on its way too and I get to have calpol but it doesn't make me go back to sleep. Mummy says she's a tired mummy... but it doesn't make me go back to sleep.

Anonymous said...

Teething napppies are the worst kind! Like acid...and very stinky. Well done on the finding of the feet. Will be walking before you know it, and that opens a whole world of trouble!! Samuel tried to kill or injure himself at every given opportunity once he was on his feet.

Laura