
I am not a well boy. I am growing new teeth still and my mouth hurts a lot, 'specially in the night. I do lots of crying.
When I was at Babushka's I got more poorly. I got hot. I had a temperature, whatever one of those is. Everyone got very worried and started making things worse by sticking things in my ear and mouth. Auntie Lena gave me a new dody, but it was not very tasty and I think mummy was just trying to check if I still had that temperature thingy. Babushka said I wasn't wearing enough clothes and that I was cold at night, that's why I was a poorly boy, but sometimes it is sooo hot at Babushka's that I sweat and sweat.



In the end I visited a lady in a white coat - a doctor, at the village hospital. She poked me too and stuck a metal thing in my mouth and a cold thing down my vest. I had to get undressed and dressed again... all this while feeling poorly!
Then things got even worse. Mummy and babushka started giving me horrid things to drink. Usually I like my medicine, but this was different: eugh! I spat it out. THEN they started holding my nose. I got a very cross boy.
Sometimes I felt very tired and just lie down. I even got to go in mummy and daddy's bed. I am feeling a little bit better, but my mouth hurts still. The doctor said I have 'angeena' - tonsilitis, but mummy's not sure and I'm not telling!

1 comment:
Poor little you!
Post a Comment