Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Girls

I only know girl little people. I don't know any boy little people yet, although I did meet one once at a birthday party and he tried to bite me... he had a nice car, though.

Sometimes my girl friends come to see me.



This is Lina. (Have you noticed my new skill? I do it all the time. Mummy's not too pleased.)

Her mummy is Rita.



Lina is much smaller than me and she can't do so much. I have touched her, but mummy and Rita try to stop me... not sure why.

I also gave her a big kiss.



She's not very interesting to play with, but I like her anyway.




Sometimes I go to see my girl friends.

This is me at Oxana's house.



We are about the same size, but she is older than me. She will be a 2 girl in April. She can walk properly and she often takes my toys away. I don't really care. She puts my dummy in for me and she likes my cup.

No comments: