Friday, March 20, 2009

A new way to go

Daddy has got a new car. To be honest, I can't really tell the difference... BUT I do have a new seat. It goes in the back, so I don't get to sit next to daddy any more, but I can still watch him drive driving. It's a big boy seat. It stays in the car all the time time and it doesn't have a fluffy cover (I miss that bit - my other one is so soft and snuggly) but I can see out of the window and look at fings. So far I think it is OK. I went in it to Babushka's and mummy sat next to me on the way there and Auntie Lyuda sat next to me on the way back (I love love Auntie Lyuda, I do). It might be a bit lonely on my own own.



I can still fall asleep in it.

No comments: