Sunday, April 12, 2009

Snow End to It

Daddy's new car is broken, so this mornin we all went to church on the bus.

This is what it looked like outside our flat: all white again!




Here's me and dadl waitin at the bus stop for the number 27 bus - brrrr. (Cover my legs up - silly daddy!)




Is that our bus in the distance?




Nope - it's the 13.




On the bus at last.




Ooh, there's another Lexl!




Waitin for the bus home - snow's still here.




Just one more ride to go: up up in the lift. (I'll do 'Round and Round the Garden' while I wait.)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I WANT THAT HAT!!!

Beth said...

Automobile update: actually, daddy's car wasn't broken after all - just in the wrong gear (it's an automatic)... silly daddy!

And btw, the hat's from H&M but I don't think they do mummy sizes, just Lexl sizes.