Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lex in Boots

I like my valenki so much that I put them on and wear them around the house: (you may have also noticed my funky tights - it's alright, Uncle Matt, all the boys wear them... so mummy says...)















I even tried to wear them to bed one night - that's silly!  (By the way, thanks for the new jama-lamalies, Grandma, they keep me nice and cool in my Lexl bed.)

(Catalogue pose.)

When we were round at some people's house the other day, I made a wonderful discovery:


Now that's what I call a REAL boot!  Next winter I'm getting some in that size!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Very funny Lex. Not sure about the tights though!

Rach said...

Never mind what Rach said. Uncle Matt says that even if all the men in Dewsbury started wearing funky tights, he would not!
When in Rome... act like a tourist, I say!