Monday, June 7, 2010

Visiting friends

We sometimes go to visit friends. Recently daddy took me and mummy and Kittle to see Oksana and her family. She has a mummy and a daddy and 2 big sisters and 2 big brothers. But she is 'mall like me. In fact, she is even 'maller, but she talks more... in that other language, like Baba and Ded.

I like her house. There is lots to see and touch. She has very high steps, but mummy doesn't let me climb those. She has a huge barky dog, but he lives out side, behind bars.

She has some nice pencils for draw drawin:


Oksana lives in Rudny. In the centre they don't have a park like in my town. They have a big square. And there's a 'batut' there. We went on it together:


We also found some things to ride - Oksana went in a car and I went on an aeroplane:


Then we all had an icecream:


Kittle found a Kittle-chair to sit in Oksana's house at:



On Saturday, daddy took us to Oksana's house again.

We went to the centre again (I go in my buggy, Kittle goes in Oksana's buggy and Oksana walks) and I wanted to go on the batut again... but it was too hot and I didn't have socks on - my feet hurt. So I had an icecream...


...and then a ride on the car:


Oksana went on the aeroplane:


And what did Kitten do? She was very loud for a while and then...


But later...


When Kittles are awake, they like to see everything that's going on.

Here is Oksana's mummy. She is also a Katya.


In the evening, I played ball with a big boy - one of Oksana's brothers. I made him do lots of runnin runnin:


I even found a big puddle to kick it into - he tried to stop me, but Lexls are sneaky:


I love being outside (I can say outside and in the car very clearly).



No comments: