B is for Bounce - everyone should have a Birthday Bounce, don't you think?
C is for Cake and Candle.
D is for Dog... big yellow dog... not sure if anyone should have one of those, but I did, because I'm a Kittle.
E is for Elmer.
F is for friends.
G is for girlie oufit... Actually, not 1 but 2 pink spotty numbers, but I got outfit 2 messy before mummy could snap me in it... Now that's fast work! Thank you Grandma (and Grandpa, though you're probably clueless!) and Auntie Rachel & Co!
H is for (my first) Headband and Hello Kitty (also a first - thank you Chamberlains!)
I is for Icing - mmmm.
J is for Jumper (and Jolly Cold!) Thank you Grandma - just in time for a cold snap!
K is for Kebabs. Hmmm, I think this was daddy's idea!
L is for Lena, who came to visit - hooray!
M is for mummy and me!
N is for Now that's what I call multi-tasking (and desperate!) - Daddy was on the phone at the vital candle moment.
O is for Oh, I say!
P is for Potter - everyone should have a Birthday Potter!
Q is for Quite the Young Lady...
...and Quick Getaway.
R is for Rain - there was a lot of it half way through the party, but mummy didn't take any pictures as she was busy swimming in the river - you can't get the mummies these days!
However, R is also for Rainbow drawn by Martha - thank you!
S is for Shoes - big girl Kittle shoes.
Mummy tried to take photos of me putting them on:
Ha! Finally she resorted to strapping me in first!
T is for Tracks - now I have Kittle shoes, I also have Kittle tracks... but catch me if you can!
U is for Unwrap.
V is for Very Big Balloons with a Very Loud Bang (followed by a Very Loud Cry by a Very Unhappy Girl)!
W is for Watermelon...
...and Wash in a Birthday Bath!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Lots of Birthday Kisses... including big smackers for mummy!
Y is for Yawn - Birthdays are tiring!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kitty. Looks like you celebrated in style.
Totally totally gorgeous. Such G'day fun times. Can,t wIt 2 c u guys. :)
Post a Comment